Translation of cover of a student’s record book
( залікова книжка)
From the regulations of student’s record book
1. Each student took in the National University of “Ostroh academy” is given a student’s record book for the whole period of studies in the university.
3. All the grades in trimester examinations, credits and scientific works as well as results of state examinations are obligatory put into the student’s record book.
5. In case of necessity of corrections in the student’s record book they are made by a teacher certifying them with a signature.
6. After the graduation a student returns the student’s record book to the department where state examination results are put into. Afterwards student’s record book is applied to the student’s personal records.
7. In case of transfer to a different university a student returns the student’s record book to the department and receives an academic reference signed by the first pro-rector and dean of the department. In the reference a complete list of the courses and examinations passed by the student are registered in the student’s record book.
9. If the student’s record book is lost the student writes a request to the rector for issuing a duplicate where all the grades in trimester examinations, credits and scientific works are copied from the academic register. The duplicate is signed by the dean and pro-rector. The student has to pay a fee set by the National university of “Ostroh academy” for re-issuing his student’s record book.
(personal signature of student)
Round official seal
STUDENT’S RECORD BOOK #—-
First name, last name, patronymic name
Entered the I course
First pro-rector signature
Dean of the department signature
Date of issue September 1, 2003